When displaying a sign indoors, you have a little more flexibility than outdoors. Below is a list of materials and their suggested usage.
Contact CJ Graphics at (906) 774-8636 for a consultation.
Paper – ideal for posters, exhibits, displays
- Economy Paper: Semi-Gloss Finish, 250 gsm
- Epson Premium: Semi-Gloss Finish, 170 gsm
- Epson Premium: Gloss Finish, 250 gsm
- More paper options available as special order
Vinyl Banner – ideal for general signage and high-quality graphics
- Gloss Banner: 13 oz. fiber-reinforced banner for general purpose signage
- Premium Block-Out Gloss Banner: 15 oz. premium block-out banner material. Extremely smooth for high-quality graphics and signage (available 2-sided)
- Mesh banner and other banner materials also available. See below for finishing options.
Adhesive Vinyl – ideal for general purpose graphics, signage and decals
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl: Short-term vinyl
- Removable Adhesive Vinyl: Short-term vinyl, clean removal
- Premium Removable Adhesive Vinyl: Medium-term vinyl has Air AdvantageTM system for easier application. Great for flat and simple curved substrates.
- Avery Premium Car Wrap Vinyl: Medium-term vinyl has Air AdvantageTM system for easier application
- Translucent Adhesive Vinyl: Medium-term vinyl is permanent and made for back lit graphics and signage
- Perforated Window Film: Short-term durability (vehicles), removable. Great for indoors, either in the office or at home
- More vinyl options available as special order
Rigid Sheets – ideal for general signage
- Coroplast: 4 mm thickness, fluted, works well with step stakes, 1 or 2 sided
- PVC: Smooth, solid PVC blanks, 3 & 6 mm thicknesses, 1 or 2 sided
- Aluminum-Faced Metal Sign Blanks: 3 mm thickness, smooth aluminum panels with ridged poly core, longer fading resistance, 1- or 2-sided
- Foam Core: Foam core blanks, 5 mm thickness, 1 or 2 sided
- More rigid sheet options available as special order
Once you’ve determined the best material for your message, select finishing to complete your sign or banner.
CJ Graphic’s finishing options include:
- Step Stakes
- Deluxe Heavy-Duty Step Stakes
- Ultra Optically-Clear Laminate
- Rounded Corners